London Lites operates https://www.londonlites.co.uk the “Site”. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of ‘Personal’ and ‘Non-Personal’ Information we receive from users of the Site.
What Information do we collect?
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you, such as your name, address and email address (“Personal Information”).
London Lites collects “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” in the categories described below.
Website Usage Data
London Lites will process information about your use of our website and services (“usage data”). The usage data may include :
(1) the browser types and versions used
(2) the operating system used by the accessing system
(3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
(4) the sub-websites
(5) the date and time (so-called timestamp) of access to the Internet site
(6) an Internet protocol address (IP address)
(7) the Internet service provider (ISP) of the accessing system
(8) the geographical location of the user
(9) the page views and site navigation paths
(10) the pattern of the users’ use of the service with regards to timing and frequency
(11) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. The usage data collected is needed to
(1) deliver the content of our website correctly
(2) optimise the content of our website as well as any advertisement
(3) ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology
(4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack.
Google Analytics monitors:
- How often any single user has visited the website
- What pages they visited
- How long they stayed and
- How they interacted with the site.
In order to process this information, we have obtained the user’s consent and it is in our legitimate interests in monitoring and improving our website and services.
London Lites may process information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (“notification data”). Our newsletter may only be received by the user if:
(1) the user has a valid email address and
(2) the user registers for the newsletter shipping.
The subscription to the newsletter may be terminated by the user at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the user has given prior to the shipping of the newsletter, may be revoked at any time. For the purpose of revoking consent, a corresponding link for unsubscribing is found in each newsletter.
Enquiry data, correspondence data and customer relationship data
London Lites may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding our services and products (“enquiry data”). If a user contacts us via email or via a contact form, the personal information transmitted by the user is automatically stored.
The personal information may include:
(1) the user’s contact information
(2) the user’s name
(3) the name of the user’s employer
(4) the user’s job title or role
(5) the metadata associated with the communication
(6) and information contained in communications between the user and London LItes
Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a user to London Lites are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the user, managing our relationships with customers, keeping records of communication with the user, and promoting our products and services to customers.
How we use and share information
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
In general, we use Non-Personal Information to help us improve the Service and customise the user experience. We also aggregate Non-Personal Information in order to track trends and analyse use patterns on the Site.
How To Contact Us